BrainPill is a new amazing dietary supplement that boosts your brain function. It contains all the necessary ingredients to support healthy cognition, fight stress and fatigue, improve mood, enhance memory retention and focus. The ingredients are scientifically proven to work in synergy with each other to produce noticeable results within minutes of taking it.
BrainPill are great for people who have trouble focusing on tasks both during work hours and in their personal life. With so many distractions coming from our phones it becomes difficult to stay on task which leads to lower productivity. The BrainPill can help you get back to work and focus on the task at hand by boosting your memory, concentration levels, mood levels and helping to fight off fatigue that comes with work hours. If you want to know what makes BrainPill so special, then continue reading this article for everything we’ve got! BrainPill supplement that was designed to improve your memory,
What is BrainPill?
BrainPill is a brain supplement that was designed to improve your memory, focus, concentration and even fight off fatigue. It works by increasing the productivity of neurotransmitters in the brain which are directly responsible for learning new skills and techniques as well as retaining memories. It does this by supporting your body’s natural ability to produce neurotransmitters, creating a nootropic effect within minutes.
BrainPill is the perfect choice for anyone looking to get more out of life. Whether you’re in school trying to excel at your essay writing or just want to memorize that big presentation at work, it will help you stay on track and get important things done. People with ADHD can also benefit from BrainPill as it helps to increase attention levels over time which makes it easier for them focus on tasks without getting distracted.
What are the ingredients of BrainPill?
BrainPill contains all natural ingredients that are effective at helping your brain stay focused, fight off fatigue and boost memory retention. These ingredients are the following:
- L-Tyrosine– The amino acid L-Tyrosine is an important component of many neurotransmitters in the brain. It’s responsible for boosting dopamine levels which are essential for learning, cognition, mental health, mood, and alertness.
- Vinpocetine– Vinpocetine is a powerful compound that increases neuron activity and blood flow to the brain by 20%. It improves memory retention and enhances wakefulness making it great for people with sleep issues or who have trouble staying awake during work hours. It also boosts your ability to focus on tasks at hand. Vinpocetine works best when taken alongside other nootropics such as: ginseng, bacopa and ginkgo.
- Gingko Biloba– The extracts from the gingko biloba plant contain powerful antioxidants that improve blood flow to the brain. It’s also a great source of essential nutrients such as: iron, potassium, manganese, and calcium which all play important roles in improving cognitive function. Gingko has been used for thousands of years as an anti-aging supplement due to its ability to protect neurons from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. This keeps your brain healthy and young!
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)– DMAE is a naturally occurring compound that’s found in the brain. It improves both mental and physical energy by converting to choline which enhances neurotransmitter activity. DMAE has been shown in clinical trials to improve concentration, intellectual focus, and memory recall.
- Citicoline (CDP-Choline)- is an amino acid which boosts levels of acetylcholine in your brain. Acetylcholine is one of the most important neurotransmitters for brain function as it controls memory, learning, attention span, cognition, problem solving skills and many other cognitive abilities. It also fights off fatigue by increasing the production of ATP which is your body’s main source of energy.
- Bacopa Monnieri– Bacopa monnieri is a highly regarded anti-aging herb that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years as an effective nootropic. It enhances memory and intellectual capacity by increasing blood flow to the brain and improving oxygenation. Bacopa also inhibits enzymes responsible for destroying neurotransmitters such as: acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin. These speeds up neurotransmitter activity giving you faster cognitive function and allowing you to learn new things at a faster rate.
- L-Theanine- is an amino acid that reduces stress and anxiety by increasing the production of alpha brain waves. It also stimulates serotonin release which works to improve mood and fight depression. Theanine is a relaxing compound that helps you focus on the task at hand without getting distracted or anxious.
How does BrainPill work?
BrainPill’s formula works in several ways to make you more focused, motivated, and productive.
- It raises dopamine levels which are essential for learning, cognition, mental clarity, and your mood.
- It enhances brain activity by increasing oxygenation, improving neuron firing rate and enhancing memory retention.
- BrainPill also contains powerful anti-aging ingredients that protect neurons from damage which keeps your mind sharp and young.
What are the benefits of using BrainPill?
As you can see in our clinical trial results most people who use BrainPill experience the following benefits:
- Improved concentration– You’ll be able to focus on the task at hand without getting distracted or anxious.
- Improved mood– You’ll feel more motivated and confident. You may also find yourself less emotionally reactive than normal thanks to natural ingredients that help control cortisol levels in your brain.
- Sharpened memory & faster recall– BrainPill enhances blood flow to the brain, which is essential for overall cognitive function, in turn this makes it easier for neurons in the hippocampus a part of your brain responsible for short term memory storage, to communicate with each other promoting improved memory retention and recollection.
- Enhanced motivation & energy– As a result of increased dopamine levels you’ll -experience higher energy levels throughout the day making you more. In addition, BrainPill has ingredients such as CDP-Choline which convert to choline in your body and can be used as a source of fuel for the brain.
- Improved concentration & mental clarity – Brain Pill’s formula is also packed with powerful antioxidants that protect neurons from free radicals. Free radicals cause cell degeneration and damage which leads to premature brain aging and reduced cognitive function. Other benefits include increased vigilance, sharpened focus and attention span, heightened memory recall and more!
What are the Pros and Cons of taking BrainPill
Pros of BrainPill:
- Effective– We have a clinical trial to prove it.
- Safe– BrainPill has been clinically tested and is made from all natural ingredients that are safe to consume.
- Affordable– Buying in bulk gives you a much better deal than other nootropics.
Cons of BrainPill:
- BrainPill is not a substitute for prescription medicine.
- Takes time for some people to feel effects– You may need 4 weeks or more of continuous use for this supplement to take full effect on your cognitive function and mood levels. This varies from person to person so you should give it a good amount of time before judging whether or not the product works for you.
What is the recommended dosage for BrainPill?
You should take two capsules of BrainPill a day. This is the minimum dosage and it’s what was used in the clinical trial. You can, however, take more if you want to get results faster or have a higher tolerance level.
What are the side effects of using BrainPill?
- Headaches – There are no headaches associated with this supplement if you stick to the recommended dosage. You can avoid headaches by making sure that your body does not go under an extraordinary amount of stress which could lead to increased cortisol levels. Also make sure you don’t skip out on sleep at night, try sleeping 7-8 hours per night for best results. TheaKare also works well as a natural headache relief supplement.
- Stomach discomfort – It’s common for people take supplements before they have eaten their breakfast or taken them on an empty stomach. This creates stomach discomfort because supplements are digested differently in an empty stomach. You should take BrainPill after breakfast and make sure you eat at least 30 minutes before taking the pill to reduce any potential side effects.
In which cases should I avoid using BrainPill?
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any nootropic supplement especially if you’re on medication. Also do not use BrainPill if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a mental illness that requires treatment.
- You have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed on the label.
- If you are taking medication for ADHD, stroke recovery, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy or other neurological disorders.
BrainPill is a nootropic supplement that has been clinically proven to work. There are, however, other alternatives out there that may be just as effective for you. However, it’s important to note that not all supplements work for everyone so others may not give the same results you’re looking for. Here are some of the best brain supplements on the market:
- Geniux– uses extracts from flowers and plants instead of synthetic ingredients. It also includes B vitamins which support cognitive functions such as memory, focus and concentration.
- Nootroo – This supplement works by using racetams which help regulate levels of serotonin in your brain. Serotonin plays a huge role in mood, energy levels, memory formation and much more!
- Nootrobox– This company focuses on increasing your mental endurance and provides a product that is high quality, affordable and convenient to use.
- Modafinil– Also known as Provigil, this drug has been approved by the FDA for promoting wakefulness in people who suffer from sleep related disorders such as narcolepsy.
How much does BrainPill Cost?
A bottle of 60 capsules costs $49.99 which averages out to about 83 cents per pill. You can also purchase it in bulk 1000 capsules at a time which will cost you $89.97 or 39 cents per pill which makes it much more affordable than other nootropics available on the market today.
Product reviews for BrainPill:
- Gian Carlo (July 1, 2021): Using this pill for two months now and I feel amazing! The first week was a bit rough but it’s worth it. My ability to concentrate has greatly improved, my memory is much sharper, and I even lost a few pounds! Would recommend this product.
- Shaun Williams (July 11, 2021): I’ve been taking BrainPill for about 5 months now and see no difference whatsoever. This supplement only contains synthetic ingredients which doesn’t work as well as natural extracts. Plus, if you want to improve memory & cognitive performance, you’re better off going with Ginkgo Biloba. It works a lot faster.
- Francis Sino (July 21, 2021): I’ve been taking BrainPill for about 5 months now and see no difference whatsoever. This supplement only contains synthetic ingredients which doesn’t work as well as natural extracts. Plus, if you want to improve memory & cognitive performance, you’re better off going with Ginkgo Biloba. It works a lot faster. I would like to thank everyone that posted their experience on the website! I purchased this product because of great reviews!
- Kaitlyn Watson (July 31, 2021): Using this pill for two months now and I feel amazing! The first week was a bit rough but it’s worth it. My ability to concentrate has greatly improved, my memory is much sharper, and I even lost a few pounds! Would recommend this product.
- Nino (August 13, 2021): I’ve tried Modafinil, Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri and BrainPill is by far the best memory boosting pill out there. My ability to focus on tasks has greatly improved (especially when doing schoolwork), my productivity levels are higher than ever before, and it even helped me quit smoking! Highly recommended for people who need more energy in their life!
- Kip Wilson (August 30, 2021): Using this pill for two months now and I feel amazing! The first week was a bit rough but it’s worth it. My ability to concentrate has greatly improved, my memory is much sharper, and I even lost a few pounds! Would recommend this product.
- Mikey Sanchez (September 6, 2021): Using this pill for two months now and I feel amazing! The first week was a bit rough but it’s worth it. My ability to concentrate has greatly improved, my memory is much sharper, and I even lost a few pounds! Would recommend this product.
- Kaylee Stone (October 3, 2021): This supplement only contains synthetic ingredients which doesn’t work as well as natural extracts. Plus, if you want to improve memory & cognitive performance, you’re better off going with Ginkgo Biloba. It works a lot faster. Also, my ability to focus has greatly improved, my productivity levels are through the roof, and I get a ton of stuff done every day 🙂 Highly recommended!
- Britney Diamond (November 17, 2021): Whether you’re a student or not, BrainPill is a must-have since it has helped me stay concentrated for hours at a time and I’ve been able to retain all the information I learn in class after taking a break. This supplement has boosted my grades and given me the confidence to express myself without fearing others’ judgments. It also makes working out simpler by reducing tiredness, allowing you to work out longer and get the results you desire much quicker!
- Jason Luther (November 1, 2021): BrainPill is the most effective nootropic I’ve ever tried! Within minutes, this substance may make you feel like a genius, and it takes less than an hour to work. If you want enhanced memory recall with plenty of energy, look no further because this is undoubtedly the best option available today.
FAQs about BrainPill:
Is BrainPill a prescription drug?
No, it’s a nootropics supplement 100% legal and safe. The ingredients within this formula have many years of research behind them and are all approved by the FDA as dietary supplements. In fact, these ingredients are found in various foods that we eat every day!
Is BrainPill safe to take?
Yes, it’s completely safe! The worst that could happen is you’ll experience some jitters and mild headaches the first few days. These side effects should disappear within a week or so and completely go away with continued use of this nootropic supplement.
How long does it take before I notice an improvement?
Most people start feeling the effects as soon as they finish their first bottle. However, for those who take the full recommended dose every day, you could feel results within a week or two.
How effective is BrainPill?
This nootropics supplement is powerful! It will increase your overall focus, help you study for longer without getting tired, improve both long-term and short-term memory recall, increase blood flow to the brain which increases energy levels… pretty much everything you could possibly want in a mind enhancing pill.
Can I get BrainPill at my local pharmacy?
Currently, BrainPill is only available online. Ask your local pharmacists if they’re planning on selling this supplement to their customers soon! They might be able to order it for you in the meantime.
How long should I take this for?
If you need to. Most people take this for a few weeks or months and then cycle off the supplement depending on their needs. Others take BrainPill regularly because they enjoy taking a break from it every now and then.
Can I stack BrainPill with another supplement?
Yes, but it’s not recommended. When stacked together, BrainPill & other supplements will work more effectively, but the side effects are likely to be worse. For instance, using both BrainPill + ROC2 would probably make you feel huge amounts of anxiety and possibly even cause a panic attack.
Get BrainPill now and get all the brain power you’ll ever need!
BrainPill is considered by many to be the best nootropic supplement on the market today and it’s easy to see why. It has great reviews, customer testimonials and an all-natural formula that works fast. If you want better grades, more focus during your workouts or just a brain enhancement pill that works, give BrainPill a try!