You may have heard about MuscleTech’s Clear Muscle product. It is a post-workout supplement that you drink after your workout and it helps to improve muscle strength and recovery time.
It has been on the market for a little while now, but we wanted to know if this product really lived up to its claims of being able to boost muscle growth in only four weeks. So we bought some with our own money and put it through our rigorous testing process (aka drank it after every workout).
What did we find out? Keep reading below!
What is Clear Muscle by MuscleTech?
Clear Muscle is a post-workout supplement manufactured by MuscleTech that boasts its ability to improve protein synthesis and workout recovery time, which should lead to increased muscle development over a four-week period. They also claim that the product is made from 100% premium ingredients with no fillers or animal byproducts.
MuscleTech first introduced Clear Muscle to the fitness world in the year 2010. Since then, the post-workout supplement has received a lot of media attention and has been featured on several popular websites and television shows including The Fitness Network, Men’s Health, Bodybuilding.com, and many others.
Clear Muscle comes in 4 different flavors: Blue Raspberry Ice Cream, Fruit Punch Blast, Strawberry Wild Cherry Explosion, and Wild Melon Rush. Each flavor may taste different, but the effects on your body will be pretty much the same when mixing MuscleTech Clear Muscle into a glass of water after a workout.
Why choose Clear Muscle over other post-workout supplements?
For a lot of reasons, athletes, bodybuilders, and even some celebrities have chosen to trust Clear Muscle for their post-workout supplement needs. The most obvious reason is Clear Muscle’s ability to help the body increase lean muscle mass in a relatively short period of time.
MuscleTech’s Clear Muscle formula is primarily made up of proteins. However, the proteins are different from other post-workout supplements on the market because they are more easily digested by your body after a workout.
By supplying your body with some easily digestible protein, it will be able to use these nutrients to recover faster after each grueling workout session you put yourself through. This increased recovery time will ultimately lead to higher levels of strength and endurance for an enhanced fitness level over time.
Another reason Clear Muscle is the go-to of a lot of people is that it is 100% vegan-friendly. Even if you are a person who lives an organic lifestyle, MuscleTech Clear Muscle will fit right into your diet with ease. It does not contain any animal byproducts or other harsh chemicals that may be detrimental to one’s health over an extended period of time.
How does MuscleTech Clear Muscle work inside the body?
Once Clear Muscle enters the body, it will be absorbed into the bloodstream within several minutes. Most of the ingredients in MuscleTech Clear Muscle are proteins, which your body needs to help with the rebuilding process after a grueling workout.
Proteins act as building blocks for muscles because they assist with protein synthesis (the process where protein is formed inside cells), which helps facilitate muscle growth and development over time. After ingestion, proteins travel through your GI tract until they reach your small intestines where they are eventually broken down into their basic amino acids. From there, these amino acids will be sent to other areas in need of repair or muscle maintenance like your tissues and bones while some will also support different bodily functions like cell regeneration and growth.
What are the positive effects of using Clear Muscle Post-Workout?
Clear Muscle usage leads to a lot of amazing positive effects that the users will be able to enjoy! Here is a list of the positive effects that the user will experience after drinking MuscleTech’s Clear Muscle:
Enhanced recovery: Using Clear Muscle will improve the body’s ability to recover faster after a grueling workout session.
Leaner muscles: Drinking MuscleTech Clear Muscle will result in leaner muscles because the proteins used are easily digested by your body after a workout. The end product of this process can help you achieve a more toned appearance. These effects might not be visible right away, but people who have used Clear Muscle for an extended period of time have experienced these changes.
Increased strength and endurance levels: Since users are able to recover faster after each workout, they will also experience increased strength and endurance levels over time which is ultimately beneficial for athletes, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, weightlifters, etc.
Increased metabolism: An increased metabolism means that more calories in your body will be used up for energy and muscle development than before. This in turn leads to a leaner and toned physique with enhanced endurance levels, which can lead to faster fat burning and better health overall with regular usage.
These are only some of the positive effects that MuscleTech Clear Muscle can improve your body on the inside and out. By using this post-workout supplement, it will result in higher levels of strength and endurance which results in a more fit appearance over time with regular usage.
What are the Negative effects of abusing MuscleTech Clear Muscle?
As much as we hate to say this, but there are some potentially harmful effects if Clear Muscle Post-Workout is abused by the user. These side effects are as follows:
Decreased testosterone levels: It has been seen that after abusing MuscleTech Clear Muscle, testosterone levels in the body decrease because it uses the nutrients that are supplied to rebuild muscles and restore damaged tissues. If you’re trying to build muscle mass for aesthetic purposes, then this side effect may be beneficial but if you’re wanting to increase your athletic level, this might not be great since testosterone is one of the essential hormones which help users improve their strength and endurance during intense exercise or training sessions.
Poor health: Overuse of any supplement like MuscleTech Clear Muscle can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle where workouts will not result in any gains. When abuses occur too frequently without breaks, it can cause negative side effects like weight loss rather than weight gain which is not considered healthy at all.
Emotional imbalance: Overuse can also lead to emotional imbalances like depression and anxiety due to the lack of nutrients in the body which will result in weight loss and a leaner physique.
The Final Verdict: Should You Buy MuscleTech Clear Muscle?
Overall, we feel that when used appropriately, MuscleTech Clear Muscle is a great supplement for people who are looking to improve their strength and endurance levels when they’re lifting weights or participating in rigorous training sessions at the gym. However, if you keep overusing this product then there will be negative side effects such as lower testosterone levels that might hinder your efforts in achieving your goals. For athletes and fitness lovers who want to see quick results with their supplements, there are other alternatives that might suit you better.
What are the recommended dosages for Clear Muscle?
To safely avoid the side effects listed above, we’ve compiled a list of proper dosages depending on your fitness goals:
Bulking: MuscleTech Clear Muscle Post-Workout can be safely stacked with other supplements if you’re hoping to bulk up quickly. This will especially help those who are trying to gain muscle mass or weight fast without gaining fat but instead maintaining their lean muscles. A recommended serving of MuscleTech Clear Muscle is 6 capsules per day for 6 weeks, followed by an additional 3-week break before starting your cycle again.
Cutting: If you’re looking to cut down on fat while maintaining lean muscle mass, then MuscleTech Clear Muscle can be taken in smaller doses of 3 capsules per day for 6 weeks, followed by a 3-week break.
CrossFit training: If you plan to do HIIT or High-Intensity Interval Training then MuscleTech Clear Muscle would be an excellent post-workout supplement. A recommended serving size is 3 capsules per day for 6 weeks, followed by a 2-week break before starting your cycle again.
Weightlifting: This is probably one of the most widely used scenarios for MuscleTech Clear Muscle Post-Workout. A recommended serving size is 6 capsules per day for 6 weeks, followed by a 3-week break.
Lean mass gains: For those who want to gain lean muscle mass and not bulk up with fat, MuscleTech Clear Muscle is an excellent supplement. A recommended serving size is 3 capsules per day for 8 weeks.
Maintenance: MuscleTech Clear Muscle Post-Workout is great for those who want to maintain their endurance or ability to lift weights but not bulk up. A recommended serving size is 3 capsules per day for 12 weeks.
What can be used with MuscleTech Clear Muscle?
For even better results, MuscleTech Clear Muscle can be stacked with other supplements like the following:
Clear Muscle + NitroTech: This stack is the most recommended by users who want to maintain their lean muscle mass and not bulk up. These two supplements can also be taken together if you’re looking to enhance your endurance, strength, and overall performance during intense training sessions at the gym. Clear Muscle + NitroTech is a great stack for those who want to gain lean mass or improve their endurance quickly.
Clear Muscle + Sustamine: This stack is a more affordable alternative for those who are on a tight budget but still want to achieve their weight loss goals. These two supplements work well together as they both assist in muscle recovery after each workout session at the gym without causing negative side effects like muscle spasms or cramps.
Clear Muscle + Triazole: This stack is best for those who are looking to improve their endurance and increase their lean muscle mass. Triazole works great with supplements that contain creatine nitrate, which in turn increases the amount of nitric oxide in your muscles. MuscleTech Clear Muscle contains three forms of creatine plus a patented formula called Creatine E2A – a combination that has been proven effective in increasing blood flow to your muscles.
The legal status of Clear Muscle Post-Workout?
Much like all of MuscleTech’s products, Clear Muscle is completely legal and available over the counter without a prescription. There is no need to worry about any negative side effects either, given that all of the ingredients are completely natural and of the highest quality.
Product reviews for Clear Muscle
- Ethan Brady (May 20, 2021): Clear Muscle by MuscleTech is the best post-workout supplement I’ve ever used. I started taking this product about 8 months ago and noticed the difference in my muscle mass growth after only 1 month of continued use. This Post-Workout supplement is very affordable; however, it lasts for at least 3 months, given that you take 6 capsules per day which is the recommended serving size for me now because I work out 5 days a week.
- John Monroe (May 29, 2021): Clear Muscle by MuscleTech has to be one of the most effective supplements I’ve ever taken; not just as a post-workout but also for boosting my performance during intense workouts at the gym. The results were fast and noticeable – less fatigue and soreness after each workout! What’s really great about this product is that I noticed fewer muscle spasms as well as no cramps, even though I’m training every day. This product allows me to train at a higher intensity for longer periods of time without any negative side effects!
- Ryan Miller (June 1, 2021): It’s been a week since I first started taking MuscleTech Clear Muscle Post-Workout and I feel like it’s definitely working. My endurance has increased and my stamina during intense workouts is much better than before. Also really happy about the fact that this product doesn’t cause any cramps or muscle aches after each workout – what you see is what you get!!!
- Charlie Ross-Smith (June 17, 2021): This product is the bomb! I started taking MuscleTech Clear Muscle because I wanted to improve my endurance and strength during intense workouts at the gym. After only a week of using this supplement, I was able to lift heavier weights and for longer periods of time than before without feeling fatigued or sore afterward.
- Carl Mayward (June 28, 2021): I bought this product after reading a couple of positive reviews and I must admit that it does work. Clear Muscle by MuscleTech delivers on its promises: increased muscle mass, enhanced endurance, and stamina during intense workouts at the gym without causing any side effects like cramps or tiredness afterward. The price is very reasonable given that you get 90 capsules in just 1 tub although I take 6 pills per day which means the tub lasts for 3 months.
- Jack Smith (July 7, 2021): This is an alternative to NitroTech when the budget is tight but still wants to improve your performances in the gym so decide to give this one a try after my friend recommended it to me. After taking 2 pills/per day, I noticed an increase in my energy levels during my workouts and also a decrease in fatigue and muscle soreness afterward. Although I was interested in increasing my muscle mass, this one didn’t have the same effect as NitroTech but I still had some positive effects especially with an increase in my strength and endurance.
- Sandi Smith (July 20, 2021): Clear Muscle by MuscleTech is a great supplement that really does what it says on the label – you will get better results from your workouts without feeling fatigued or sore after each session. Compared to other products of its kind, the price is relatively low given that you get 90 capsules per tub which last for at least 3 months when using 6 capsules/day unless you work out every day of course! Quality product from a reputable company, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve their goals at the gym!
- Chris Morgan (August 4, 2021): This is an amazing post-workout supplement that delivers results very fast. MuscleTech Clear Muscle gave me noticeable gains in muscle mass within weeks of continued use and also helped increase my energy levels during workouts. The best part about this product it doesn’t cause any cramps or soreness after intense lifting sessions at the gym which is what you want from a product like this. Overall, highly recommended for those looking to increase their performance/endurance during intense weightlifting sessions at the gym!
- Eric Hobbs (August 19, 2021): After testing out other supplements on the market to compare with, I can say that MuscleTech Clear Muscle is the best post-workout recovery supplement I have ever used. Compared to other similar products, this one delivers on its promises of enhanced recovery and increased endurance during intense workouts at the gym without causing any side effects like cramps or fatigue afterward. The price is very reasonable given that you get 90 capsules in just 1 tub which lasts for 3 months when using 6 caps/day.
FAQs about MuscleTech Clear Muscle?
Is MuscleTech a legit source?
Yes! All of MuscleTech’s products are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for sale in the USA. They are also lab-tested to ensure quality, potency, and purity.
How do they make sure their supplements are safe?
MuscleTech goes through a lot of trouble to ensure that all their products meet certain standards set by the FDA (the biggest regulatory body in the US supervising food products).
Is Clear Muscle by MuscleTech really effective?
Yes! All of MuscleTech’s products are tested and approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to make sure they work and don’t cause any side effects or discomfort.
What is in Clear Muscle by MuscleTech?
Clear Muscle contains 11 different ingredients that all deliver various benefits such as more endurance, increased strength, bigger muscles, improved recovery time between workouts/sessions, better blood flow during workouts for more energy and intensity. Here is a quick breakdown: GKG (Glycine-L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate), Beta-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl, L-Valine, Citrulline Malate, Taurine, and BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous.
Conclusion and summary
Just when people needed it most, MuscleTech came with Clear Muscle to rescue those looking for a legit and highly effective post-workout recovery supplement. This product delivers on its promises in giving faster recovery, better energy during workouts, more endurance to lift heavier weights without getting fatigued, better blood flow during workout sessions due to increased nitric oxide levels in your body. Clear Muscle by MuscleTech is not just about quality – it is also very reasonably priced! So what are you waiting for? Try out Clear Muscle now and experience the best workout journey of your life!