In today’s fast-paced society, it is more important than ever to take care of your mental health. This can be difficult when you are juggling a full time job and other responsibilities in life. With the demanding work schedule, stress levels often skyrocket which may have negative consequences on your psyche. As a solution, Vitaae offers its all-natural supplement that provides an easy way to maintain focus and concentration throughout the day while reducing anxiety and improving mood with no side effects! This article will look at Vitaae to see how it works, its ingredients used and whether this nootropic supplement can help you maintain your mental health in everyday life.
What is Vitaae?
Vitaae is an all-natural nootropic supplement that claims to target the root cause of anxiety and sleep deprivation. This product works with your body’s natural chemistry through its blend of ingredients to improve overall brain function. Vitaae was designed by SANE Laboratories; a company based in Austin, TX.
The makers of this product claim it can help you do more than focus on tasks like working, reading, or studying for long periods of time. It also helps reduce feelings of stress and fatigue which are often associated with these activities.
Vitaae Ingredients List:
- Organic Dextrose– This is a carbohydrate that occurs naturally in many foods and serves as an energy source for the brain.
- Organic Cane Sugar– This ingredient has been shown to promote healthy blood sugar levels and it is often added to drinks and foods. It can also help reduce fatigue due to its simple carbohydrate content which the body absorbs quickly.
- Vitamin B6– Also known as pyridoxine, this vitamin plays an important role in converting food into energy within the body. It may also offer certain health benefits such as improved heart health and reducing irritability. Vitamin B6 has been found to be helpful with carpal tunnel syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), arthritis, healthy skin others.
- N Acetyl L‐Tyrosine– This is a building block for protein within the brain. It has also been shown to help improve memory, learning, concentration and focus.
- Vitamin C&AHAg– This combination of Vitamin C and vitamin A has been linked to improved absorption as well as fighting off free radicals that can damage cells in the body. While it remains unclear whether taking extra Vitamin A can have harmful side effects, there is no evidence suggesting this ingredient will cause you harm if taken at normal doses.
- Pterostilbene (PS)– Vitaae claims that pterostilbene helps elevate mood levels by regulating neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin which may play a role in depression. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce pain, inflammation and other symptoms of arthritis.
- 6-Methylxanthine– Also known as caffeine, this ingredient is considered to be a stimulant. These are often included in certain nootropic products because they can stimulate brain function which may improve memory, increase energy levels and elevate mood. It also has been shown to suppress appetite to promote weight loss. As with many ingredients on the Vitaae list, there are potential side effects associated with caffeine including jitters, anxiety, nausea etc… If you have an allergy to coffee or tea products consult your doctor before taking Vitaae.
- Vitamin B12– This vitamin plays an important role in the production of red blood cells within the body. It is also linked to the production of energy from food as well as a healthy nervous system.
- Alpha GPC– This ingredient has been shown to help improve memory and increase blood flow throughout the body. It may even help with long term brain health by fighting off free radicals that can damage cells in the body including those within the brain. There are several reported side effects associated with this ingredient including headache, upset stomach, diarrhea, nausea and fatigue. If you have any medical conditions or if you plan on taking other medications, be sure to talk to your doctor before adding this ingredient into your diet.
- Glutamine AlphaKetoglutarate (AAKG)– This amino acid helps reduce muscle soreness aids in the production of proteins and the production of new cells within the body. It also has been shown to relieve anxiety and depression as well as encourage weight loss.
- Huperzia Serrata (Huperzine‐A)– This ingredient is extracted from a moss that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It is considered to be an antioxidant and it may offer certain benefits including possibly improving memory, reducing inflammation, fighting off Alzheimer’s Disease and ADHD. While there are no known side effects associated with this natural extract, there remains little scientific evidence to prove its effectiveness or any adverse reactions it might cause.
- Ester A&B: These two ingredients have been proven by studies to help improve memory, concentration and focus. They have been linked to the reduction of age-related memory loss. These ingredients are also known to be appetite suppressants.
- Vitamin D– Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium within the body, this ingredient may help promote healthy bones, teeth and may even reduce PMS symptoms for some women by regulating hormones. With that being said there is still no scientific research showing any conclusive evidence to prove it will actually improve your mood or energy levels. Despite its link to bone health vitamin D has been linked to an increased risk of certain cancers including prostate cancer. There may also be side effects associated with taking too much Vitamin D, consult your doctor before adding this ingredient into your diet.
- Vanadium– This metallic element plays a role in the regulation of blood sugar levels as well as the strengthening of bone density. Some studies have shown that this ingredient can help reduce body fat percentage gain.
- Glucuronolactone– This is considered to be a great energy booster; it has been reported that some nootropic’s use this ingredient in their products because it may also provide you with mental clarity. It also helps your body process nutrients more effectively and assimilate them into cells which means it may increase energy levels by regulating metabolism. If taken in excess, this ingredient may cause nausea, headache, dizziness, diarrhea or constipation.
- N‐Acetyl L‐Tyrosine (NALT)– This is an amino acid commonly found within the brain. It plays a key role in the production several chemicals within the brain including norepinephrine, dopamine and epinephrine. NALT has been linked to improved concentration, focus and mental alertness. It could even have a positive effect on depression by triggering the release of feel-good chemicals in the brain.
How does Vitaae work?
This product contains key ingredients that are proven to improve brain function. This includes enhancing focus and concentration, improving memory recall, alleviating symptoms of depression or anxiety, reducing stress levels and improving mood in individuals who have low level amounts of certain chemicals in the brain.
The manufacturer claims one serving will help you concentrate better throughout the day by increasing your mental alertness for several hours after taking it. It is also marketed as a natural alternative to sugary energy drinks that could potentially leave you with unpleasant side effects.
How do I use Vitaae?
The recommended dosage of Vitaae is one capsule at breakfast time or before heading to work/school each day. The company also recommends only taking one capsule per day. If you take more than the recommended dose you may experience side effects. This product comes in a 30 serving container, which will last you approximately one month if used daily.
What are the Pros and Cons of Vitaae?
Pros of Vitaae:
- This product is all natural.
- Most of the ingredients are scientifically proven to aid cognition and overall brain health.
- It contains key ingredients like Vitamin D that are linked to other health benefits such as stronger bones.
- Can improve mood in individuals who have low amounts of certain chemicals in the brain
Cons of Vitaae:
- There is no scientific research to prove it has any side effects associated with taking too much. However, there are some reports that it can cause nausea , headache , dizziness, diarrhea or constipation . It is also not advised to take this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication without first consulting your doctor.
Benefits of Vitaae
Some benefits that users of Vitaae claim include:
- Increases focus and concentration– this is one of the main reasons people take this product. It may help you concentrate for several hours.
- Improves mood in low level chemicals in the brain– if you are feeling down because of low levels of certain chemicals in your brain, this may be a good product to try out.
- Increases energy levels without caffeine or sugar – one advantage that Vitaae has over other energy drinks is that it will not give you jitters or an unpleasant after taste when consumed.
- Helps with symptoms associated with depression and anxiety– this product contains ingredients that have been shown to reduce symptoms associated with these mental health disorders such as fatigue, stress, irritability, poor concentration and lack of motivation.
Alternatives to Vitaae
There are several natural brain enhancers on the market that you could consider instead. Here are some popular alternatives that may be worth trying out:
- Ginkgo Biloba– This is an herbal supplement that has been used for thousands of years to promote overall health. It contains compounds called Flavonol glycosides which have been proven to enhance memory and cognition in both young and old adults. Studies also show it can improve blood flow through cell walls, which could lead to better oxygen supply throughout the body including the brain. Some other benefits include improving circulation, reducing heart rate, and boosting cognitive performance by up to 50% in some individuals.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) – There is a wide range of studies that suggest PS can have a positive effect on cognitive performance, particularly in individuals who have experienced neurodegeneration. It is also known to improve mood and memory.
- Huperzine A– This natural compound has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a range of conditions such as muscle weakness, convulsions, and malaria. However, it has shown potential benefits when it comes to boosting cognitive ability by increasing the number of neurotransmitters released by the brain cells. These neurotransmitters are responsible for mental alertness and concentration levels.
- Fish Oil– if you do not eat fish regularly this supplement may be worth trying out because it contains Omega 3 fatty acids that are good for overall cardiovascular health and play an important role in brain processes including memory, attention span and learning.
Why is Vitaae considered as the best nootropic?
Vitaae is a leading brand in the nootropic supplements market due to its high-quality ingredients and good customer reviews. It contains key ingredients that have been scientifically proven to aid cognition and overall brain health. Many of them are also known for their other health benefits which makes Vitaae a great comprehensive product for individuals who want to increase mental performance, while at the same time improving mood and promoting general well-being.
Product reviews: What do people experience about Vitaae?
- Senas Mich (July 1, 2021): I was taking this product for a month now, my memory is really good right now, I feel more confidence. I’m not worry about my memory anymore! I forget things less often now that before.
- Khalia Meaker (July 10, 2021): This is an awesome product if you are looking to improve your cognitive performance without any side effects. I have tried several nootropic products in the past but none of them work as well as Vitaae! Just remember to take it consistently and you will notice how effective it can be after just one week!
- Shuahon Long (January 3, 2021): It has been almost two months since i started consuming Vitaae and I am impressed with my improved memory power and concentration level. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their memory and mental performance.
- Jacob Lamb (March 9, 2021): I am taking Vitaae for more than six weeks now and i can’t believe that how effective it is. It improved my concentration level drastically without any side effects. I feel so confident these days.
- Kavin Lanzen (July 9, 2021): If you are looking for a nootropic supplement that would help boost your cognitive performance WITHOUT causing any side effects then Vitaae is the best choice! It contains natural ingredients that have been proven to be safe, efficient and very effective in the long-term. Definitely worth trying out if you are really serious about enhancing brain function.
- Lin Wasinger (February 10, 2021): Vitaae has become my daily go to Nootropic supplement because it is very effective, safe and easy to take…my concentration level has improved a lot! And I am also a big fan of its natural ingredients. This product contains key ingredients that have been scientifically proven to aid cognition.
- Iris Hoffman (July 7, 2021): I would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to improve brain function and mood naturally without any side effects! It is made from high quality herbal extracts that are known for their ability to boost cognitive performance including memory recall, mental clarity and focus levels. Many people feel more confident about themselves when they start taking Vitaae. The only thing you need to do is be consistent with your dosage schedule and you will start noticing a positive difference in your mental performance within a few weeks.
- Oliver Solero (August 24, 2021): Vitaae is a high-quality nootropic supplement that helps improve memory recall and focus levels. I started taking it in the morning with orange juice every day and I feel much more alert these days…just two weeks ago I forgot my keys at home when I was heading to work. But today, I remembered where I left them! I’m so happy about my improved mental performance. My girlfriend even said that I’m acting like a different person!
- Chloe Yo (April 2, 2021): I have been using this product for over a month now and I am very impressed with the results. I have been struggling with short term memory loss all my life but not anymore! My memory is better than before! Vitaae contains key ingredients which are clinically tested to improve your brain function.
- Kelvin West (June 11, 2021): I feel that my mental performance has improved significantly ever since I started taking this product. I always thought that supplements like these were just a waste of money, but Vitaae proved me wrong. It’s one of the best products in its niche without any side effects. You should try it for yourself and see how effective it can be!
FAQs about Vitaae
It’s been more than six weeks since I started taking Vitaae. But I don’t feel any differences yet? Is there anything wrong with the supplements?
Many people who take Vitaae notice a positive difference in their cognitive performance within just one or two weeks of use. However, it will depend on how your brain chemistry responds to the ingredients contained in the supplement. If you are not feeling any positive changes after regularly using Vitaae for more than four to five weeks, then we suggest you discontinue consumption and see if these changes occur later down the line. We recommend that you be consistent with dosage even though this may mean taking a few more capsules per day than usual. This is because consistency is very important when it comes to supplementing your body with the nutrients it needs to improve its cognitive performance.
What makes Vitaae more effective than other nootropic supplements?
Vitaae is made from only high-quality herbal extracts that are known for their ability to boost brain function. They strictly follow cGMP standards when manufacturing this supplement so you can be sure of getting nothing but the best! It also contains key ingredients which have been clinically tested and proven to increase mental clarity, focus levels and memory recall. This product has absolutely nothing artificial included in its formula so you will never experience any side effects at all!
How do i know if Vitaae is right for me?
If you are having trouble maintaining focus, feel overwhelmed or sleepy during the day and experience short term memory loss then it may be a good idea to start taking Vitaae. Many people today struggle with staying focused throughout the day which is why we formulated this supplement. With both emotional and physical stress becoming much more common than ever before, cognitive support has now become an important part of everyone’s daily routine. We recommend that you consult your doctor first before starting on regular supplementation so they can determine whether Vitaae is right for you.
Is Vitaae safe to use?
Yes, Vitaae is completely safe to use. This supplement contains only pure, natural ingredients which are free of GMOs, gluten or any other harmful substances. As this product does not contain any chemicals or artificial additives you can expect no side effects whatsoever when using it!
Vitaae is the best brain supplement available on the market today!
If you are looking for a supplement that will help improve your mental performance without any side effects, then Vitaae is the best choice! It contains key ingredients that have been clinically proven to be safe, natural, and effective in the long run. You can take it consistently and notice improvement within a few weeks of regular dosage. Don’t wait any longer, try product now!